IGNORED BPCC 112 Resolved Task 2022-23, BPCC 112 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIORSolved task 2022-23 Free download: Request Resolved BPCC 112 2022-2023, Attribution IGNOU BPCC 112 2022-23, Attribution BPCC 112 2022-23 , Attribution BPCC 112 , BPCC 112 ORGANIZATION BEHAVIOR Attribution Resolved 2022-23 Free download Attributions IGNOU 2022-23-Bachelor's Thesis 2022-23The Gandhi National Open University has recently uploaded the current session assignments for the BACHELOR OF ARTS program for the year 2022-23. Students are advised to download their assignments from this site. Studying Political Science is very important for every person as it is related to society and core values in today's culture and society. IGNOU problem solved 2022-23 ignored dece problem solved 2022-23 , ignoma sociology problem 2022-23 meg 10 problem solved 2022-23 ts 6 problem solved 2022-23 , meg problem solved 2022-23 .
1 IGNORED BPCC 112 Request resolved 2022-23
2 1. . Explain the four basic components of psychological capital needed for positive organizational behavior.
3 2. Explain the causes and consequences of stress. Describe different stress management techniques.
4 3. Describe the basis of power and the concept of dependency. Discuss different power tactics.
5 GET IGNOU Printed Manuscript, WhatsApp – 8130208920
6 4. Action research model 5. Strategies for overcoming organizational resistance to change. 6. Functions of communication 7. Motivation process theories 8. Characteristics of the work situation 9. Relevance of work values for an effective organization 10. Characteristics of the OC field today 11. Contemporary problems and challenges.
7 Download the IGNOU BPCC 112 Solved Assignment 2022-23 now for free here on this website.
7.1 IGNOU statements for the BPCC 112 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR Solved task 2022-23
8 GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU commitments 2022-23
9 Job title page IGNOU
10 Handwritten Order BPCC 112 2022-23
IGNORED BPCC 112 Completed Task 2022-23
We offerhandwritten PDF and hard copyto our IGNOU and other university students. There are different types of handwritten orders that we offer across India. BPCC 112 ORGANIZATIONAL CONDUCTProblem Solved 2022-23 Free Download We really worked in this field for so long. You can do your job -8130208920
Important note– IGNOU-BPCC 112Solved Assignment 2022-2023 Free Download You must know that you need to hand in your assignments before attending the exams at the end of the semester. Remember to keep a copy of your completed assignment in case the assignment you submitted is lost in transit.
- March 31, 2033 (if registered for the July 2033 session)
- September 30, 2033 (if registered for the January 2033 session).
All questions are mandatory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions of approximately 500 words each. Each question is worth 20 points in the first task.
Answer the following short category questions of about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 points in task two.
1. . Explain the four basic components of psychological capital needed for positive organizational behavior.
The concept of psychological capital (PsyCap) was originally developed for organizations. Pioneer Fred Luthans suggested that growth in organizations needs to focus on psychological rather than pedagogical development. He argued that human resources can serve as a competitive advantage because they are more inimitable to competitors than physical, structural, and financial resources.
Luthans argued that employees possess two types of knowledge: explicit and implicit knowledge. Explicit knowledge includes skills, abilities and competencies derived from education and experience.
Tacit knowledge, on the other hand, is built over time through socialization in the organization. He stated that tacit knowledge offers a long-term competitive advantage because it is unique, cumulative, interconnected and non-transferable to competitors.
Based on this idea, Luthans urged companies to invest in human capital management, including building tacit knowledge, rather than hiring skilled temporary workers (Fred Luthans & Youssef, 2004). At that time, the idea of investing in people to gain competitive advantage was considered innovative.
A concept for all areas of life
Under the aegis of Positive Organizational Behavior (POB), the "investigation and application of positively oriented personal strengths and psychological skills", Luthans developed the concept of psychological capital (PsyCap) as a source of competitive advantage.
Consistent with this idea, many studies have since confirmed that high levels of PsyCap are positively related to employee performance and job satisfaction, particularly in the service industry (Abbas, Raja, Darr, & Bouckenooghe, 2012; Fred Luthans, Avolio, Avey , & Norman, 2007; Fred Luthans and Youssef, 2007; Youssef and Luthans, 2007).
Furthermore, due to the strong association between work and life satisfaction, it can be assumed that employees who put effort into their work generally live more fulfilling lives (Judge & Watanabe, 1993). Thus, PsyCap has been associated with results of general importance for individuals.
High levels of PsyCap have been found to positively impact well-being, health outcomes such as lower BMI and cholesterol levels, and relationship satisfaction (Lorenz, Beer, Pütz, & Heinitz, 2016). With the PsyCap concept, executives and coaches can:
"Levers to unlock largely unexplored areas of human strength, prosperity and excellence"
(Fred Luthans & Youssef-Morgan, 2017).
Definition and measurement of psychological capital (PsyCap)
Psychological capital is defined as “an individual's state of positive psychological development” (Fred Luthans, et al., 2007) characterized by high levels of HERO; the four elements of hope, (self)efficacy, resilience and optimism.
The PsyCap concept has become even more relevant due to recent discoveries in the field of neuroplasticity. Because our brains are malleable, PsyCap can be developed and strengthened. In addition, PsyCap can be managed and evaluated.
Several scales have been developed to measure PsyCap. The original scale developed by Luthans, Youssef and Avolio (2007) in the context of organizations is the Psychological Capital Questionnaire 24 (PCQ-24). For a more general application to all areas of life, Lorenz et al. (2016) developed the Compound PsyCap Scale (CPC-12), a 12-point self-report scale.
Application of PsyCap in leadership and coaching
As Shawn Achor (2011) argues, when we are happy, we are successful, not the other way around. Thus, when we are more hopeful, effective, resilient, and optimistic, we are more likely to "ride the storm" in dynamic or challenging organizational environments. Therefore, the concept of psychological capital is equally important for coaches and leaders.
Here is an overview of the four components of PsyCap and the interventions that can be used to further increase that capital. It is important to remember that the PsyCap layer as a whole has a stronger relationship than each of the four components individually, as will be discussed later.
How to develop self-efficacy
Bandura (1994) found that our level of self-efficacy is influenced by the following processes:
- Cognitive (thoughts shape reality)
- Motivational (expected outcomes based on our beliefs shape our motivation)
- Affective (perceived self-efficacy coping regulates avoidance behavior)
- Selection (we only expose ourselves to situations we think we can handle)
2. Explain the causes and consequences of stress. Describe different stress management techniques.
Stress can be defined as any type of alteration that causes physical, emotional or psychological suffering. Stress is your body's response to anything that requires attention or action.
Everyone experiences stress to some degree. However, how you respond to stress has a big impact on your overall well-being.
Sometimes the best way to manage stress is to change the situation. At other times, the best strategy is to change how you react to the situation.
It's important to have a clear understanding of how stress affects your physical and mental health. It's also important to recognize how your mental and physical health affects your stress levels.
signs of stress
Stress can be short term or long term. Both can lead to a variety of symptoms, but chronic stress can harm the body over time and cause lasting health effects.
Some common signs of stress are:
- mood swings
- Damp or sweaty palms
- Decreased sexual desire
- difficulty sleeping
- digestive problems
- feeling of anxiety
- common disease
- teeth grinding
- low energy
- Muscle tension, especially in the neck and shoulder area
- Physical aches and pains
- fast heartbeat
recognize the stress
How does stress feel? How does stress feel? It often contributes to irritability, anxiety, overwork and frustration. You may feel physically drained, exhausted and overwhelmed.
Spotting stress isn't always easy, but there are some ways to spot signs that you may be feeling too much pressure. Sometimes stress can come from an obvious source, but sometimes even small daily pressures from work, school, family and friends can take a toll on the mind and body.
If you feel stress is getting to you, there are a few things to look out for:
- psychic signssuch as difficulty concentrating, worrying, anxiety and memory problems
- Emotional Signssuch as B. Being angry, irritable, moody, or frustrated
- physical signssuch as high blood pressure, weight changes, frequent colds or infections, and changes in menstrual cycle and libido
- behavioral signssuch as lack of self-care, not having time for the things you enjoy, or relying on drugs and alcohol to cope
Stress x Angst
Stress can sometimes be confused with anxiety, and experiencing too much stress can contribute to feelings of anxiety. Feeling anxious can make dealing with stress more difficult and can contribute to other health problems, including increased depression, susceptibility to illness and digestive problems.
Stress and anxiety contribute to nervousness, lack of sleep, high blood pressure, muscle tension and excessive worry. In most cases, stress is caused by external events, while anxiety is caused by your internal stress response. Stress can disappear once the threat or situation is over, while anxiety can persist even after the original stressor is gone.
causes of stress
There are many different things in life that can cause stress. Some of the main sources of stress are work, finances, relationships, parenting, and everyday inconveniences.
Stress can trigger the body's response to a perceived threat or danger, known as the fight-or-flight response.3During this reaction, certain hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol are released. This speeds up the heart rate, slows down digestion, directs blood flow to major muscle groups, and alters a number of other autonomic nerve functions, giving the body a boost of energy and strength.
The fight-or-flight response, originally named for its ability to physically fight or flee danger, is now activated in situations where no response is appropriate – such as in traffic or during a stressful workday.
When the perceived threat passes, the systems are designed to return to normal functioning through the relaxation response.4But in cases of chronic stress, the relaxation response doesn't occur often enough, and an almost constant state of fight or flight can damage the body.
Stress can also lead to some unhealthy habits that negatively affect your health. For example, many people manage stress by overeating or smoking. These unhealthy habits harm the body and cause bigger problems in the long run.5
Webinar on Mental Health at Work
On May 19, 2022, Verywell Mind hosted a virtual webinar on mental health in the workplace, moderated by Editor-in-Chief Amy Morin, LCSW. If you missed it, check out this roundup to learn how to foster a supportive work environment and helpful strategies to improve your well-being at work.
types of stress
Not all types of stress are harmful or even negative. The different types of stress you may experience include:
- acute stress: Acute stress is a very short-term type of stress that can be positive or more distressing; This is the type of stress that we most often encounter in everyday life.
- chronic stress: Chronic stress is stress that seems endless and unavoidable, such as the stress of a bad marriage or an extremely demanding job; Chronic stress can also result from traumatic experiences and childhood trauma.
- acute episodic stress: Acute episodic stress is acute stress that appears to be generalized and is a way of life that creates a lifetime of persistent distress.
- Eustress: Eustress is fun and exciting. It is known as a positive type of stress that can energize you. It is associated with adrenaline rushes, e.g. B. when you're skiing or running to meet a deadline.
The three main types of negative stress are acute stress, chronic stress, and acute episodic stress. Positive stress, known as eustress, can be fun and exciting, but it can also take its toll.
influence of stress
Stress can have a variety of effects on your health and well-being. It can make dealing with life's daily problems more difficult, affect your interpersonal relationships, and harm your health. The connection between your mind and body becomes apparent when you examine the effects of stress on your life.
Feeling stressed about a relationship, money, or life situation can lead to physical health problems. The reverse also applies. Health issues, whether it's high blood pressure or diabetes, also affect your stress levels and mental health. When your brain is subjected to high levels of stress, your body responds accordingly.
Severe acute stress, such as being involved in a natural disaster or a verbal argument, can trigger heart attacks, abnormal heart rhythms, and even sudden death. However, this mostly happens in people who already have heart disease.6
Stress also takes an emotional toll. While some levels of stress can easily trigger feelings of anxiety or frustration, prolonged stress can also lead to burnout, anxiety disorders and depression.
Chronic stress can also have a big impact on your health. If you suffer from chronic stress, your autonomic nervous system will become overactive, which is likely to take a toll on your body.
- hair loss
- heart disease
- sexual dysfunction
- Diseases of teeth and gums
Stress is not a clear medical diagnosis and there is no single, specific treatment for it. Treating Stress focuses on changing the situation, developing stress management skills, using relaxation techniques, and treating symptoms or conditions that may have been caused by chronic stress.
Some interventions that may be helpful include therapy, medication, and complementary and alternative medicine (CAM).
Some forms of therapy that can be particularly helpful in managing symptoms of stress include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR). CBT focuses on helping people identify and change negative thinking patterns, while MBSR uses meditation and mindfulness to reduce stress.
Medications can sometimes be prescribed to treat some specific stress-related symptoms. These medications can include sleeping pills, antacids, antidepressants, and anti-anxiety medications.
Complementary and alternative medicine
Some complementary approaches that may also be helpful in reducing stress include acupuncture, aromatherapy, massage, yoga, and meditation.
3. Describe the basis of power and the concept of dependency. Discuss different power tactics.
The concept of power refers to the ability of a person to influence the behavior of another person. The influencer influences another person to act in accordance with the influencer's wishes. In other words, power exists as a potential or fully effective influence in a dependent relationship. Many may not be aware that organizational power is also known as power politics.
1foundations of power
1.1Browse more topics in Organize
2Sources of formal individual power
3Sources of informal individual power
4The concept of power tactics
5question about the concept of power
foundations of power
The concept of power derives its ultimate meaning from the two strong foundations of power. In other words, the following 2 fundamentals are the fundamental basis for organizational power. They are as follows:
- Informal power refers to power derived from an individual's unique attributes. These are more effective because personal skills, characteristics and knowledge affect personal power.
- Formal power refers to the power established by an individual's position in an organization.
Power is not the only managerial control. To learn more about professional control techniques, click here.
Browse more topics in Organize
- Introduction to the organization and its importance
- types of organizations
- organization structure
Sources of formal individual power
- legitimate power– The authority to oversee and use the organization's resources to achieve business objectives. For example, dismissal, demotion, and subordinate authority. Another example is a CEO traveling on a private jet.
- reward power–The power that allows you to give your subordinates raises, promotions, praise, interesting projects, and other rewards. Also, the number of rewards is limited, but it can be a great tool to motivate subordinates.
- coercive violence–The power to punish or withhold a punishment. Punishments have negative side effects and should be used with caution. In addition, punishments can be:
- Suspension pending relegation
- nasty service orders
- Withhold praise and goodwill
Sources of informal individual power
- expert power– An informal concept of power derived from superior skill or experience. In doing so, group members will tend to ask that person (the expert) for advice or help on a project. However, it is this dependency that gives the individual power over his fellow men.
- reference power–Fame is a crucial aspect of referral power. However, this celebrity can be in the field of cinema, sports, music stars, etc. In addition, nice, conscientious, and generous people also receive referral power. People with referral power have a high level of expertise. Their ability to gather resources and also protect their surroundings grants them landmark powers.
- charismatic power– Intense form of reference that emanates from a person's personality. It also comes from physical characteristics or abilities that make others follow and believe in that person.
The concept of power tactics
There are 9 organizational power tactics. These tactics are ways in which individuals translate power bases into specific actions. The 9 influence tactics are legitimacy, rational persuasion, inspirational appeals, consultation, exchange, personal appeals, favoritism, pressure, and coalitions.
- rational belief.A tactic used to try to persuade someone with a valid reason, rational logic or realistic facts.
- Inspiring appeals.A tactic that generates enthusiasm by appealing to emotions, ideas and/or values.
- Query.A tactic that focuses on getting others involved in the planning process, making decisions, and encouraging change.
- insinuation.A tactic intended to put someone in a good mood before placing an order. This includes being friendly and helpful and using praise or flattery.
- personal appeals.A tactic related to friendship and loyalty when making a request.
- Exchange.A tactic that suggests making promises, express or implied, and negotiating favors.
- coalition tactics.It refers to a tactic that involves getting other people to support your efforts to persuade someone.
- Print.A tactic focused on demanding compliance or using intimidation or threats.
- legitimize tactics.This tactic suggests that it is best to base a request on one's own authority or on law, organizational rules or policies, or express or implied support from superiors.
IGNOU Printed Manuscript, WhatsApp – 8130208920
IGNORED BPCC 112 Order resolved 2022-2023 We offerhandwritten PDF and hard copyto our IGNOU and other university students. There are different types of handwritten orders that we offer across India. BPCC 112 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR ResolvedTask 2022-23 Free Download We have really been working in this field for so long. You can do your job -8130208920
GET IGNOU Printed Manuscript, WhatsApp – 8130208920
4. Action research model
5. Strategies for overcoming organizational resistance to change.
6. Communication resources
7. Theories of the motivation process
8. Characteristics of the work situation
9. Relevance of work values to an effective organization
10. Characteristics of the field of obstetrics today
11. Contemporary problems and challenges.
Download IGNOU BPCC 112 Solved Assignment 2022-23 now for free here on this website.
IGNOU BPCC 112 Solved Task 2022-2023 Get all solved tasks ignored 2022-23 here,ignore paper,Ignore help booksand exam material ignored. With our handwriting services, BPCC 112 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR, we help students complete their assignmentsTask Solved 2022-23 Download for free you can access all materials and servicesWhatsapp too, 8130208920
RESOLVED PDF –click here
IGNOU statements for BPCC 112 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIORSolved task 2022-23
IGNOU BPCC 112 Solved 2022-2023 Free Download Before attempting to solve the task, please read the following instructions carefully.
- Read the detailed instructions about the task in the manual and in the program guide.
- write yourEnrollment number, name, full address and date in the upper right corner of the first page of the answer sheet(s).
- Write the course title, assignment number and the name of the study center you are assigned to in the middlethe first page of your answer sheet(s).
- Use only Foolscap-sized paperto your answer and mark all pages carefully
- Write the appropriate question number for each answer.
- You must write inyour own handwriting.
GUIDELINES FOR IGNOU 2022-23 commitments
IGNORED BPCC 112 Completed Task 2022-23You will find it helpful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the questions carefully. IGNOU BPCC 112 Assignment 2022-23 Free Download PDF Download Scroll through the units they are based on. Make a few points about each question, then rearrange them in a logical order. And please write the answers in your own words. Do not play passages from the units.
- Organization: Be a little more selective and analytical before drafting your answer. For an essay-type question, pay due attention to your introduction and conclusion. IGNOU BPCC 112 Solved Problem 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF The introduction should offer your brief interpretation of the issue and the development you propose. The conclusion should summarize your answer to the question. In the course of your response, feel free to refer to other texts or reviews as this will add depth to your analysis.
- Submission: IGNOU BPCC 112 Problem Solved 2022-2023 Download Free Download PDF Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write the final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the points you want to emphasize.
The top of the first page of your answer sheet should look like this:Get the first page of the IGNOU Assignment. And attach it to the first page of your task. Students should include the title page at the beginning of their handwritten assignment.
REGISTRATION NUMBER: …………………………………………………….
COURSE NAME: ………………………………………………………
ORDER NO.: ………………………………………………………
STUDY CENTER: ………………………………………….……..
Handwritten Order BPCC 112 2022-23
IGNOU-BPCC 112Solved task 2022-23– We provide handwritten PDFs and print files for our IGNOU and other university students. BPCC 112 ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR Settled Order 2022-23 Free Download PDF Download There are different types of Manuscript Orders that we provide across India. BPCC 112 ORGANIZATIONAL CONDUCTSolved Assignment 2022-23 Download Free Download PDF We really have been working in this field for so long. You can do your job -8130208920
Related stuff too -
BUY PDF and manuscript
- Solved PDF cost – @50 rs per article/subject
- Handwritten hard copy – @350 rs per article/topic
WhatsApp – 8130208920