XRocker Wireless Bluetooth and LED with vibration
Satisfied to hide
1Welcome to X Rocker!
2Control panel overview
3Wireless connection guide: PS4
4Wireless Guide: Xbox One
5Wireless Guide: TV (All Systems)
6Cable Connection Guide: TV (All Consoles)
7Cable connection guide: PS4 controller only
8Bluetooth connection guide
9 Troubleshooting Tips
10Health and safety information
11 Power supply safety information
12 Documents / Resources
13 Related Posts
Welcome to Rocker X!
Thank you for purchasing this X Rocker gaming chair. You are now close to improving your favorite games withglorious audio!
To begin, assemble the chair using the assembly instructions in the separate booklet and follow the instructions in this manual tobridge to move!
B1– 3m 3.5mm and 3.5mm audio cable
B2– 15cm to 3.5mm female RCA audio cable
B3- RCA female to female adapters
B4- Power cable
B5- Wireless DAC transmitter
B6– 1m Optical Toslink Audio Cable
B7– Cabo micro USB
Control panel overview
Wireless Guide: PS4
Step 1 – Make sure the PS4TM system is turned off. Insert the micro USB cable into the X Rocker DAC converter and the other end into one of the PS4TM system's front USB ports. Remove the clear plastic caps from both ends of the optical cable. Insert one end of the optical cable into the X Rocker Wireless DAC (slot labeled SPDIF) and the other end into the optical SPDIF connector on the PS4TM system.
Step 2:Turn on the PS4TM system again. Select one of the wireless bands (1,2,3) on the wireless DAC and then switch to the corresponding band on the chair.
Stage 3:From the PS4TM main menu screen, select (Settings) > [Sound & Display] > [Audio Output Settings] > [Primary Output Port] Change it to [Digital Optical] > choose AAC.
Wireless Guide: Xbox One
Step 1:Make sure the Xbox OneTM system is OFF. Insert the micro USB cable into the X Rocker DAC converter and the other end into one of the rear USB ports on the Xbox OneTM system. Remove the clear plastic caps from both ends of the optical cable. Insert one end of the optical cable into the Wireless X Rocker DAC slot (labeled SPDIF) and the other end into the optical SPDIF connector on the Xbox OneTM system.
Step 2:Turn the Xbox OneTM system back on. Select one of the wireless bands (1,2,3) on the wireless DAC and then switch to the corresponding band on the chair.
Stage 3:On the Xbox OneTM menu screen, select (Settings) > [All Settings] > [Display & Sound] > [Audio Output] > under [Digital Audio], select [Optical Audio] and set it to [Non-Stereo] compressed].
Wireless Connection Guide: TV (All Systems)
- To connectB6optical cable forB3Wireless DAC transmitter SPDIF port.
- Connect the other end of theB6Optical cable for TV optical socket.
- Connect the Micro USB cable to the transmitter and the other end to an available USB socket on the TV.
- Once connected to your TV, increase the volume to 50% of maximum for the best sound level.**
* N.B: If your TV does not have an SPDIF or OPTICAL OUT jack, you can use the 3.5mm audio jack to connect to a headphone jack.
** Depending on your TV, you may need to enable optical output separately.
Cable Guide: TV (all consoles)
1. ConnectB1Connect to the X Rocker control panel MP3 IN connectors.
2. Connect the other end of theB13.5 mm end into the headphone jack of the
your TV 3. Once connected to your TV, increase the volume to 50% of maximum for the best sound level.
** ** Depending on your TV, you may need to increase the headphone volume separately in your TV's sound settings.
Cable connection guide: PS4 controller only
- connect theB1cable on the bottom of the PS4 controller through the headphone jack.
- Connect the other end of theB1cable to the chair through the green door.
- With the PS4 turned on, go to the main menu (or locate the main menu screen).press and holdthe PS button on the PS4 controller until the quick menu appears on the screen.
- In this menu select[Adjust sound and devices]
- then select[for headphones]
- change settings[Just talk]a[All audios]
- Make sure the volume in the menu above is set to maximum.
- Set the wireless switch on the control panel to'OFF'position.
bluetooth connection guide
Toggle the wireless switch on the X Rocker to the Bluetooth position.
On the audio output device, go to the Bluetooth settings, enable Bluetooth if it's not already enabled, and look forXROCKER.When you find this, select theXROCKERoption. If a passcode is required, the four-digit code will be'0000'.
|No power to control panel|
|Wireless transmitter cuts out during gameplay / No vibration or sound from subwoofer via analog connection|
|The cables connected to my X Rocker accidentally broke|
|Wireless connection interference|
Health and safety information
- Avoid submerging or allowing the X Rocker to come into contact with liquids.
- Consult X Rocker Support before unscrewing any of the chair's electrical components.
- Be aware of any wiring between the X Rocker and the power supply/audio device.
- Be aware of the wiring connected when moving/rotating the X Rocker.
- If wires or electrical equipment are broken, this could pose a choking hazard, contact Support for replacements and dispose of these parts safely.
- Do not ride the X Rocker or exceed the 120 kg weight limit by other means.
- Do not lean back in your chair so that the pedestal lifts off the floor.
- The X Rocker armrests are designed for support and comfort during gameplay, do not use them for support when getting in or out of the chair.
- Playing audio for long periods at high volume can contribute to hearing difficulties. · Be considerate of others by playing audio through the X Rocker speakers at a higher volume.
Power supply safety information
A.For the power adapter, the apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall not be placed on the apparatus;
B.For the power adapter, the MAINS plug is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device must remain easily operable;
C.Use only connections/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
Power supplyunit trademark: BI;
Model name:BI36-090350-AdU BI36-090350-AdB;
Prohibited:100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz, 1.2 A;
Production:9 V CC, 3,5 A;
Documents / Resources
|XRocker Wireless Bluetooth and LED with vibration[pdf] User Manual|
Wireless Bluetooth and Vibrating LED
XRocker 2.1 Wireless and Bluetooth Vibration User Manual
XRocker® 2.1 Wireless and Bluetooth with Vibration User Manual Need help? www.xrockeruk.com/pages/support IMPORTANT: You must keep your original...
Nado Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual 23746
User Manual 23746 Nado Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard How to use…
Powerbeats2 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones User Manual
Powerbeats2 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones PUTTING AND FITTING Place the earhook behind your ear. Insert headphone...
- (Video) X Rocker Solo 2.0 Gaming Chair Review
TIE Wireless Bluetooth Headset User Manual
TIE Wireless Bluetooth Headset User Manual Product Overview Power On | Off On: Press and hold MFB…